Pages

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Update

Thanks to Dawn and Perpetua for checking the blog.

Apparently there is a little bug or nasty program on my computer. It doesn't affect the blog. Only I can see the little ads. I can put up with that until Joe can find the solution. In the meantime I am being bombarded with ads!

My advice is not to try to download something from the net unless you really know what you are doing. Somehow I managed to download something that I didn't realize.

Oh well......on to better days. Joe didn't even laugh at me for getting myself in this mess.

No more downloads for me.

Thanks for your help.

Signed - a Windows 8.1 user in training..........

3 comments:

  1. Oh, poor Bonnie. I hope Joe can sort things out for you quickly. Having just watched my DH wrestle with transferring all his files from his old XP computer to his new Windows 8.1 laptop, you have my deepest sympathy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is never fun! I do love Windows 8, though, once I got used to it. I have it on my phone too. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are so many apps. Do you use them. I am almost afraid to.

      Delete